Ruby on Rails Developer ↘
- Working closely with our graphic design team to provide top-quality mailing layouts.
- Working hand in hand with copy designers to support them with all technical matters regarding project mailing.
- Creating mailing layouts in Stripo.email tool from the scratch (scratch == layout design provided by our graphic designer). This includes localizing and cutting designs in Figma if necessary.
- Ongoing monitoring of trends and best practices in e-marketing.
- Setting up campaigns in Customer.io and taking care of its smooth send-out.
- Localizing messages with provided copy.
- Providing maintenance over running Customer.io send-outs.
- Mailing testing in order to catch possible bugs.
- Min. 3-4 years of overall professional experience
- Advanced knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Practical experience in creating APIs
- Knowledge of WebSockets
- Ability to manage data and use different types of databases (SQL and non-SQL)
- Knowledge of bitbucket or GitHub
- Good command of the English language
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Nodejs, Linux (+devops), MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached and Jira
- medical insurance and Multisport card
- the opportunity to work in an office in Wroclaw, 100% remote work or combining both forms, flexible hours
- work on interesting and diverse projects from around the world with a fantastic team in a friendly and energetic atmosphere
- development opportunity and space to share knowledge
- influence on what is happening in the company
- informal, relaxed work atmosphere, without dress codes and titles
- for work in Wroclaw – a nice office with coffee, sweets, fruit and a place to rest
- the opportunity to participate in Polish and foreign projects / conferences / workshops