Senior Digital Marketing Project Manager ↘
- Managing both current workload and a project pipeline.
- Creating and executing project roadmaps.
- Co-creating and executing project media plans.
- Maintaining and extending current project documentation (it’s currently created according to Agile standards: we keep it as simple, as possible).
- Being a project’s JIRA and Confluence admin (managing users and at least basic troubleshooting).
- Active support provided to the project team with marketing strategies and digital campaigns execution.
- Helping the team understand the data they are provided and using it in their strategie planning.
- On-going analyzing team’s workload and capacity. Requesting and executing (with an HR support) new recruitment processes.
- Requesting reports from our Data Analyst and using them in everyday job: managing strategies, project’s marketing course, delivering excellent reports.
- Being a point of contact for any matter related to the project.
- Hosting internal and external project meetings, including demos and recruitment interviews.
- At least 4 years of digital marketing project management experience – a must.
- Experience in gambling and/or online gaming industry – a must.
- Deep understanding of how CIS and East-European markets work.
- Higher degree, preferably in a related field (marketing, public relations).
- Previous experience in working with Atlassian Suite as an administrator or a superuser.
- Fluent English – C1 level (mandatory).
- At least basic understanding of various back office tools (including CMS).
- A sales experience will be a huge plus.
- Ability to multitask and treating the project holistically.
- Being team-oriented and perfectly organized. Excellent soft skills.
- Fluent Russian will be a huge advantage (nearly the whole team are Russian native speakers).
Perks and benefits
- medical insurance and Multisport card
- the opportunity to work in an office in Wroclaw in the Market Square (preferred), 100% remote work or combining both forms, flexible hours
- work on interesting and diverse projects from around the world with a fantastic team in a friendly and energetic atmosphere
- development opportunity and space to share knowledge
- influence on what is happening in the company
- informal, relaxed work atmosphere, without dress codes and titles
- for work in Wroclaw – a nice office in the Market Square, with coffee, sweets, fruit and a place to rest
- the opportunity to participate in Polish and foreign projects / conferences / workshops